M205 and M207 Power Supplies End of Sale
The M217P Portable Welding System Controller
Arc Machines, Inc. (AMI) is pleased to announce the newest addition to our automated fusion orbital welding systems the M217P which began shipping on October 1, 2016. This new workhorse is offered as a compact unit creating ease of portability for on-site applications while maintaining all the functionality of the M217. The M217P replaces the M205.
- - 35% smaller footprint and 27% lighter than the M217
- - One-hand carry handle
- - 10” color touch-screen display
- - 100% Duty Cycle, 5-150 amps
- - Manual or Auto schedule generation, S3, Pulsed, Non-Pulsed or Step
- - Storage for 1000+ weld schedules and up to 99 levels per schedule plus Weld Data Recording
- - 217P Is designed to work with all AMI’s orbital fusion weld heads and is capable of welding tube
AMI is known for designing the most reliable and innovative welding system controllers with the finest user interface available in the automated orbital welding industry.
Existing M205 customers will find that the enhanced 217P is 9% lighter; includes the advanced features of the M217, with a larger 10-inch touch-screen and will retain the output connectors of the M205. Orders for the M217P weld system controller are being accepted now, with deliveries scheduled for mid-October 2016.
End of Sale for the M205 and M207 Power Supplies
As part of the evolution of our Fusion weld system controller product family, we will be ending the sale of the M205 and M207 power supplies.
- - M205 and M207 orders will be accepted until January 31, 2017.
- - Service, spare parts and consumables for the M205 and M207 power supplies, produced after 2016, will be supported through December 2026.
If you have any questions, please contact your AMI representative, or contact us at 818.896.9556 in the United States, South America or Asia, +44 (0) 1327 879606 in the UK, and +49 (0) 2245/9168-0 in Germany; or via email at email@example.com.
*Arc Machines, Inc. is committed to providing excellent service and support to our customers during the entire lifetime of its products. However, units do reach an unavoidable stage and need to be discontinued due to; changes in manufacturing technologies; lack of availability of parts; the use of parts that no longer comply with regulatory guidelines. Certain Pre 2006 units may contain componentry that is obsolete and will be supported until stocks of obsolete components have been depleted. AMI encourages customers to take advantage of our new products, and in some cases, AMI may offer attractive upgrade options for pre 2006 production date owners of M207s. Please contact AMI or your local AMI Representative with questions regarding upgrades options.
Touch Screen, Fusion Remote Pendant
- Graphical Display
- Select from the library of weld schedules
- Compatible with the M217 & M217P
Weld System Controllers
- Operates the "New" Dual Weldhead
- Integrated Flashlight
Available: March 15th, 2018
Dual Weld Head Controller
- Continuously welds with two
weldheads and one Weld System Controller
- Eliminates calibration when switching
- Improves productivity by loading one
weldhead while the other weldhead in
- Lighted switch to show active weldhead
- Compatible with “all” AMI fusion
weldheads and the M217 & M217P
Weld System Controller
- weldhead selection can be made
from the Weld System Controller
or Switch Box
Available: March 1st, 2018
M7-500 Independent Cassette Weldhead
- 1/16” (1.587mm) to 1/2” (12.70mm)
OD Tube Diameter
- Industry-leading Gas Coverage
- Bi-direction clamp connection with sliding lock
- Compatible with Swaglok® Clamps
- High productivity using multiple clamps
Available: March 1st, 2018
Contact your AMI Sales Representative
or Distributor for pricing or additional
information, or contact
AMI directly at tel: 818-896-9556 or firstname.lastname@example.org